cancelling a WHV

Guest GreatBritish

Guest GreatBritish

Hey guys,

Basically I was granted my visa back in March this year, but something has come up with my life (figures), and I was wondering If I was to cancel my WHV could I reapply again and then go at a later date?.

Hey guys,

Basically I was granted my visa back in March this year, but something has come up with my life (figures), and I was wondering If I was to cancel my WHV could I reapply again and then go at a later date?.

My daughter didn't use her first WHV, she didn't canx it as she wasn't coming to Oz for at least another year, so it expired and she then applied successfully for another on over a year later. Definitely canx it if you want to visit Oz as it would be activated on your arrival. Obviously if you re-apply you still need to be eligible age wise etc.

I had a similar issue where I am unable to travel until around 11 months or so after my WHV expires.

I have been told as long as you DO NOT enter Australia whilst your initial 12 months are elapsing, then you are able to re-apply, providing you meet all the visa requirements.

Archived