Williamstown near Melbourne

Paul B

Just landed and have to spend some time in head office, been put in serviced apartments in Williamstown (Punthill Apartments) and they are very good although expensive.

Nice little area this, everything in walking distance and next to the sea.

Guest The Pom Queen

I like Williamstown x don't forget to get some rest and allow for jet lag :hug:

Plenty of good red to be had, I am a cheap drunk, good red gives me a headache so I head for the cheaper ones. Everton by Brown Bros is a good drop and not that expensive and often on special. We use First Choice bottle shop or Dan Murphys as they are reasonable. As has been said clean skins around but we do prefer a lable. Rawsons Retreat is not a bad drop.

Once you get over the jet lag you can take the ferry across to the city or the train. Williamstown is a lovely suburb albeit expensive, because its so nice.

Just landed and have to spend some time in head office, been put in serviced apartments in Williamstown (Punthill Apartments) and they are very good although expensive.

Nice little area this, everything in walking distance and next to the sea.

A friend of mine owns some apartments over the road from where you are if your you're looking long term he'll do a deal.Go into the hardware shop and ask for Anthony or Pete.The apartments are above the shop and very high standard.Good luck with it all.

Archived