AHPRA application to Adelaide or Darwin?

Maruska

Hi,

We are about to send my and my husband`s AHPRA application. Anyone has a recent experience which office was less problematic/faster? I am about to develop an ulcer thinking of AHPRA, I am dead sure there will be an issue somewhere:confused:

Guest UKtoAUS
Hi,

We are about to send my and my husband`s AHPRA application. Anyone has a recent experience which office was less problematic/faster? I am about to develop an ulcer thinking of AHPRA, I am dead sure there will be an issue somewhere:confused:

My mum and I sent our applications together to Adelaide. I got mine back within 4 weeks but mums is apparently still being processed according to AHPRA. I think either of these two offices would be fine as they both seem to be processing fairly quickly right now. Good luck! :biggrin:

Sent it today to Adelaide. My head is buzzing.... my notary has a cramp :wink:. At the end I had 4 signatures witnessed and about 40 certified copies ( between me and my husband), I am so lucky that our bank does this for free since we have an account there!

I have all fingers and toes crossed that they will find it OK but not very hopeful, who knows, maybe I`ll be pleasantly surprised.

Sent it today to Adelaide. My head is buzzing.... my notary has a cramp :wink:. At the end I had 4 signatures witnessed and about 40 certified copies ( between me and my husband), I am so lucky that our bank does this for free since we have an account there!

I have all fingers and toes crossed that they will find it OK but not very hopeful, who knows, maybe I`ll be pleasantly surprised.

Fingers crossed!! Good luck! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Ive finally sorted my application ( I think) I want to post it out first thing tomorrow. is this the correct address to send it to for Adelaide?

AHPRA

GPO Box 9958

Adelaide

SA 5001

I'm abit confused as some postal companies don't deliver t to PO Box address's

Thanks guys for your help :)

Ive finally sorted my application ( I think) I want to post it out first thing tomorrow. is this the correct address to send it to for Adelaide?

AHPRA

GPO Box 9958

Adelaide

SA 5001

Pinkroses,

you can send it to the PO box but I sent it to their office address via Fedex ( they don`t deliver to po boxes). I had a e-tracking number and a confirmation of delivery, paid 100 USD but gave me peace of mind :biggrin:The address is here:

[h=3]South Australia[/h][h=4]Street address:[/h]Level 8

121 King William Street

Adelaide

SA 5000

[h=4]Mailing address:[/h]AHPRA

GPO Box 9958

Adelaide

SA 5001

[h=4]Opening Hours:[/h]Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Good luck with your application!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

just want to share the good news, I received my eligibility letter on the 1st of August:biggrin:. I ve sent EVERYTHING imaginable, they sent me an email that they need a license verification sent to them ( which was already done, so got me a bit worried) but less than a week later I was eligible. I am impressed and so happy ! My husband s application still pending because they need a letter from his employer - somehow he forgot to include that - but that s all and we hope to have his soon too.

Hi,

just want to share the good news, I received my eligibility letter on the 1st of August:biggrin:. I ve sent EVERYTHING imaginable, they sent me an email that they need a license verification sent to them ( which was already done, so got me a bit worried) but less than a week later I was eligible. I am impressed and so happy ! My husband s application still pending because they need a letter from his employer - somehow he forgot to include that - but that s all and we hope to have his soon too.

Congratulations!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Archived