State Sponsorship & EOI

Sunny76

I lodged an EOI yesterday online (190 visa). It gave me 5 points automatically for State Sponsorship. Do I now need to apply seperately for State Sponsorship (direct with the State and in addition to the EOI) or is it a case of waiting for waiting for an invite from a State from the EOI?

Any help much appreciated!

I think it depends which states you are interested in

But I have seen that WA and SA need you to apply for EOI then apply for State Nomination. QLD you need to wait to be contacted.

Look at the individual State Migration Sites for the states you are interested in. But I dont think some of the States have Updated their state migration plans yet.

Can we apply for sponsorship and EOI for more than one state?

While you can select any state option in the EOI, WA and SA will not entertain your application if you have not selected only that state in your EOI. QLD gives last preference to applicants who choose any state in the EOI. It's better that you decide which state you want to move to and then apply for the sponsorship of that state alone.

• 1 month later...
Guest bhumikabarot

Hello Guys,

I am still having status as Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application.

Approx. how many days does it take for final approval?

Thanks,

Bhumika

Archived