Jurls

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any reasonably priced good places for short term accommodation? My parents are due out later in the year for approx 6 weeks. They like their independence and we don't have much space at our place so we think they'd probably be more comfortable and prefer to stay somewhere rather than bunk down at ours.

So any suggestions for reasonably priced places would be gratefully received. We're in West Belconnen so anywhere in Belconnen or Inner North is preferred.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Dear Jurls

I am living in Canberra (Higgins) and have a 3 bedroom house in Melba. It is really nice and has lovely outdoor entertaining area and is fully furnished. We are looking to let it between mid July and mid November (bills inclusive). If it is of interets to you please PM me.

Many thanks:wink:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any reasonably priced good places for short term accommodation? My parents are due out later in the year for approx 6 weeks. They like their independence and we don't have much space at our place so we think they'd probably be more comfortable and prefer to stay somewhere rather than bunk down at ours.

So any suggestions for reasonably priced places would be gratefully received. We're in West Belconnen so anywhere in Belconnen or Inner North is preferred.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

did you manage to find anywhere yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Have a look at AccommodateCanberra who are based in Kingston.They offer various styles and sizes of property. We rented 1 bed apartment in Barton for 2 weeks. Cost $160 per night. Thye will discount for longer stays

There is a new Hotel opened on Gungalhin opposite the Police station. Only about 10 mins from Belconnen.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Breezer

Archived