Transferring Medical examination results to another visa application?

dazzmatazz

I am just wandering if any one else had had something like this happen.

We applied for a 176 family sponsored visa with my Wife being the main applicant. Thus the TRN number that the medicals were under related to that application. We did our medicals and police clearances and then had to withdraw the visa application. The medicals said finalised for all the 4 parties under that visa application.

I am now about to apply for a 176 state sponsored with me as the main applicant. I wander if it is possible to fill out a form (the DIAC seem to have a form for every little thing) that allows the medicals to be transferred. The members are all the same.

any feedback would be appreciated.

If the medicals are less than 12 months old and covered the same things needed for your new visa then ask the CO to use them.

Thanks for that. I was pretty certain that this would be the case but it is always good to get some unofficial confirmation. The Medicals are only 2 months old (should have said that in my above post) and they will be for exactly same thing. Will give the old TRN to CO (please let everything go well and me get a CO in the next few weeks).

Archived