119 visa RSMS

Guest lilmissp

Guest lilmissp

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone is applying for or has been granted an rsms 119 offshore visa and how long it took or how long they have been waiting. My lodgement of visa was on 13 june. Also are you using a migration agent? I have read in other threads that some people have DRC I am not sure what this is can anyone shed light? :)

Hi lilmissp

We too have also applied for an offshore rsms 119 visa non-DRC with a migration agent. Our lodgment date is the 7th March at Melbourne and we have so far heard nothing. Our agent has told us that our case will be looked at when our OZ employers nomination is looked at. This was also lodged in Melbourne on the 4th January having been RCB at the end of December 2011, so hopefully not to far away now but will believe it when I see it.

I will be keen to see other peoples timelines also

Guest lilmissp
Hi lilmissp

We too have also applied for an offshore rsms 119 visa non-DRC with a migration agent. Our lodgment date is the 7th March at Melbourne and we have so far heard nothing. Our agent has told us that our case will be looked at when our OZ employers nomination is looked at. This was also lodged in Melbourne on the 4th January having been RCB at the end of December 2011, so hopefully not to far away now but will believe it when I see it.

I will be keen to see other peoples timelines also

Hi locky how do I know if mine is DRC and what is DRC. My nomination had been approved and visa was lodged after that on 13/6. Hopefully it wont be too long for either of us. Have you been for medicals?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone is applying for or has been granted an rsms 119 offshore visa and how long it took or how long they have been waiting. My lodgement of visa was on 13 june. Also are you using a migration agent? I have read in other threads that some people have DRC I am not sure what this is can anyone shed light? :)

Hi lilmissp, my timeline for my 119 app is in my signature below and yes I'm using a migrant agent.

Regarding DRC, this is a "decision ready" app, it's where all documentaion for the nomination, app, medical, police checks etc. are sent in to DIAC at the same time. It in theory goes through quicker as all the documents are there for assessment at the same time. With you being in the UK the medical side of things make it a bit more complex.

Spenner.

Guest lilmissp
Hi lilmissp, my timeline for my 119 app is in my signature below and yes I'm using a migrant agent.

Regarding DRC, this is a "decision ready" app, it's where all documentaion for the nomination, app, medical, police checks etc. are sent in to DIAC at the same time. It in theory goes through quicker as all the documents are there for assessment at the same time. With you being in the UK the medical side of things make it a bit more complex.

Spenner.

Thanks Spenner I was trying to figure out what it meant

Hi DRC cannot be done from the UK as the medicals have to be done after the visa has been lodged and not before as is allowed in other countries from what i believe. Just to let you know....my visa rsms 119 offshore was submitted on the 26th March and weve had our medicals and police checks done they were requested 6 weeks after lodgement. Medicals have to be done after visa is lodged. We kept calling up melbourne and was constantly told 9 - 12 months processing time however, 4 weeks after it was lodged we were assigned a case officer. You will see its very quick...even though they tell you otherwise. Any questions just pm me....:biglaugh: x x x

Guest twister

hi all..

just want to share DIAC processing experience....I am in perth right now and applied for RSMS 119 (see signature).. The day I applied, other two of friends have also applied (both 857). One of my friend got his visa within just 6 working days (DRC file)..and another friend (DRC too) has just received some enquiry request from CO and said upon getting the required information you will get your decision..so fast... mine is also DRC... But nothing heard yet as I called to my MA.. I am thinking, does it make difference when you apply onshore 857 against offshore 119 while you are in Australia?????

anybody any experince?? any idea?? thanks

Hi DRC cannot be done from the UK as the medicals have to be done after the visa has been lodged and not before as is allowed in other countries from what i believe. Just to let you know....my visa rsms 119 offshore was submitted on the 26th March and weve had our medicals and police checks done they were requested 6 weeks after lodgement. Medicals have to be done after visa is lodged. We kept calling up melbourne and was constantly told 9 - 12 months processing time however, 4 weeks after it was lodged we were assigned a case officer. You will see its very quick...even though they tell you otherwise. Any questions just pm me....:biglaugh: x x x

Littlesmiler, you're correct in one way that DRC 119 apps can't be done from the UK due to medical issue. But there is a workaround that is given by immigration, this is how my app is DRC. Have a look at the link below.

Not that it matters, but are you using an agent?

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/offshore-ens-rsms-ehealth.pdf

Spenner

Hi all,

We are also waiting on a Case Officer. We have applied for a 119 visa and it was acknowledged in Melbourne on 15th May. I hope that we wont be waiting 7 months, and my biggest fear would be that my job wont be held for me. We are using an agent, and have been told to hang in there.

Guest twister

hi

anyone waiting for more than month applied to perth center... just wondering.. one of my frind got his visa (857) in a week.. second friend got his just today (857).. we all applied on the same date with frontloaded medical and PCC.. but I have applied for 119 because of no eligible visa...

now the question is,,,Does it makes any diffrence when applying offshore 119 while someone in Australia phisically?? means compare to onshore 857 ..processing time..CO allocation…visa grant??

plz share your experience.... thanks

Guest twister
Was yours DRC Twister? I applied 9th January and only just have a CO!

we all three friends applied DRC...and we all from high risk country...

Hopefully, I will remember everything. non agent/in UK/visa lodged 31 May/ CO following week and request meds and other docs id forgotten/ meds taken 14th june and Ive just emailed CO (which I was apprehensive about doing) for a nudge but just to check they have received :wink:

I've seen quite a few going through quickly so am obviously hoping for the same as house/rental/cars/jobs/shipping all on hold and we have our own timeline haha

Guest lilmissp

Thank you littlesmiler, I hope it isnt going to be 9 months I was hoping to be there asap but aas you say things are moving quicker for you so hopefully it wont be too long :)

Guest cbhardwaj

hi, i am new to this forum. i have applied for my 119 and presently on bridging visa for 485. my RCB and nomination was approved on april 27 and may 22 respectively and I lodged my application on 6 june with all documents as asked for. also I have not recieved the acknowledgment letter as yet. i didnt knew about the DRC thing(nothing mentioned on the immi site) so applied by myself only.

any idea how long will it take to geta a CO allocation??? I am working as a dentist.

hi all,

im applying RSMS119

my employer and MA in cairns

nomination+visa lodged in cairns regional office (because we had no enough time to post it to sydney of excellent, as we want to catch up before 1st july)

does anyone know how long it will take to transfer the file from regional office to paramatta office? as I know all rsms applications from Queensland will be processed in syd paramatta office

thanks so much mate!

hey all

my self and family have lodged visa application on 29th june in perth just in time i hope ,

RCB being granted and nomanation lodged ( noting back yet )

visa application 29th ,

what is the time frame people ,

the excitment can wait

Guest lilmissp

nomination approved, visa lodged 22nd june, reference numbers recieved from DIAC and now medicals 19th july, Finally seeing the end to all of the planning, However the letter we got says processing times are 5 to 7 months sooo upset, has anyone else been told this?

nomination approved, visa lodged 22nd june, reference numbers recieved from DIAC and now medicals 19th july, Finally seeing the end to all of the planning, However the letter we got says processing times are 5 to 7 months sooo upset, has anyone else been told this?

Hi Guys,

RCB applied on 22nd May. It got approved yesterday...Application lodged to Perth immigration office on 28th June. Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the acknowledgement..

How long did it take you lilmissp to receive the ack letter from diac?

Guest lilmissp
Hi Guys,

RCB applied on 22nd May. It got approved yesterday...Application lodged to Perth immigration office on 28th June. Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the acknowledgement..

How long did it take you lilmissp to receive the ack letter from diac?

Hi sunny I think it was roughly about ten days. They contacted my agent so I am not definite about exact time.

Archived