Need HELP...Sold the house....Has anyone got a To Do List for leaving UK and Entering Oz..PLS

WAITINGGAME

Hi Guys

At the moment am very stressed and my mind is working overtime....argh

We my i have had an offer on the house and think were going to except it on monday just needed the time to think it over making sure we are definatly making the right decision extra.

We went to Melbourne in February to validate, 2nd visit to melbourne and still really liked the place....especially Geelong Vic.

Basically am just wondering if anyone has put together a to do list before leaving and when getting to Oz.

Think would be a great great help :biggrin:

Thanks Everyone

Lindsey and Family x

Guest se123

I have a before and after list saved on my computer. If no one has posted one by Monday I'll give the link.

I have soold my house etc.. so more about pension and international banking ( I have a westpac account already)... driving licence etc.. what to take what to leave.. should i tell gp and tax etc... when i get there hmmm tax? validate ahpra, find somewhere to live!, err gp and dentist and medicare here or there.. travel insurance or not.. I am off to NSW have a jon in kogarah so heading out prob august am just finalising visa.. what about you? Marion x

I have soold my house etc.. so more about pension and international banking ( I have a westpac account already)... driving licence etc.. what to take what to leave.. should i tell gp and tax etc... when i get there hmmm tax? validate ahpra, find somewhere to live!, err gp and dentist and medicare here or there.. travel insurance or not.. I am off to NSW have a jon in kogarah so heading out prob august am just finalising visa.. what about you? Marion x

Great that you have a job, my husband is hoping to go out before me and try and get a job, if he gets a jobs asap its a great big help money wise.

We are heading to Geelong Vic.....hopefully....all depends on the work

Good Luck

Great that you have a job, my husband is hoping to go out before me and try and get a job, if he gets a jobs asap its a great big help money wise.

We are heading to Geelong Vic.....hopefully....all depends on the work

Good Luck

only because im going alone and have to go on a 457. will look out to see your good news! good luck x

i have done most of that list anyway ( you have to when you sell house and register as nurse in oz and have made my will and lodged that too)and some of it i dont need to do and somethingsbI am doing are not on it but i am moving in the right direction! I am going to ask my australian friend who has just gone back to oz about the other end so when I have a list I let you know x

Just deleted a couple of posts with links to another forum. We don't allow that, but you can of course shares such info via PM.

Thanks

Pathetic.

Ermm,.....you could be right there too !!

Everyones after help ....sure theres no harm in linking to other sites.

far to many do's and donts on this site, its pathetic, then people wonder why every one goes over to Face book, then you see Quote..."the official PIO Face book group" who cares!!!

some people are happy to pm links and questions... no one makes anyone come on this site....

yes and some people are far too over powering, when all said and done, a link was posted from another forum, SO WHAT! get over it!

yes and some people are far too over powering, when all said and done, a link was posted from another forum, SO WHAT! get over it!

ha ha i dont have anything to get over just saying if people think the rules are pathetic they dont have to use it! try not to get personal mate its just a forum and like the be honest thread says i am not here to argue ....

we all have our own opinions!
I think if you read back over the posts thats exactly what i was doing! I have been helping a few nurses with ahpra and cvs through pms and have given them my work e-mail etc so I was just saying some of us dont mind....

Archived