Visa Finalized Mid August ??

juliedec

Hiya`s

Know this is appears a stupid question, but im confused.

Emailed my co to confirm she had received the last requested document ( aus police check ) , read stories on this that they can get lost somewhere along the way!!!!!

She wrote back, had been received, and I had met all requirements for visa and will be finalized Mid August .....

What does that mean....that iv been granted my visa? and why does it take so long to finalize ???

If its a Partner visa that you have applied for - even though thay can not put a cap on number of applications per year there Planning Levels.

Basically you are in a que and it will be granted in Mid August, there are always these waiting times with Partner Visas.

My CO told me mid-August as well - I've applied for a spouse visa - and I applied in mid-March, so that would fit within the 5 month processing time I was given at the beginning. From what I've been reading on the forum they tend to stick to those processing times and visa's don't tend to get granted early.

Hopefully in mid-August we'll both get good news :biggrin:

Guest wardie77
yeah prospective marriage visa .....so I just have to wait my turn ..if they give a date is it normally accurate ..lol ...hoping for a slight chance it MAY be sooner....

Thanks for replying .....

Hi Juliedec. If they require no further info it basically means it is granted, you just join the que sa they process them in order they were recieved. it seems they also try to stagger the rate at which people are entering Australia. So while there is no cap, they like to control the flow of migrants. At least that is what my CO said.

Good luck!

yeah prospective marriage visa .....so I just have to wait my turn ..if they give a date is it normally accurate ..lol ...hoping for a slight chance it MAY be sooner....

Thanks for replying .....

My visa turned up pretty much when my CO said it would so pretty acurate here.

Hopefully Anika.. applied 11 march....but havnt seen my Fiance since Oct last..... So Im VERY keen to go back ...Im not getting any younger Visa People lol...Im heading to Sydney......all I can say is Thank God for Skype x

Thanx for that .....Think I just needed somebody to tell me its actually granted.....so at least that horrible feeling of " what if " has gone ......Iv waited a long time for this ..lol another couple of months wont kill me .....

Good Luck with your s too !

Archived