TRA help

jamie

Hi all ,please help i am trying to constuct my TRA but am really confused to how much info to send ,i know the more the better but i have hundreds and hundreds of pages and training manuals with certificates from my apprenticeship to present, if i was to send this i would need a cargo ship,do i really need to send every page of the manuals or could i just do a cover plus contents of course covered and cerificate awarded

any help on best way to build this would be fantastic

thanks

More is better..................but if you have course syllabus and signed (by your trainer/supervisor) docs confirming you completed all the modules etc then your final signed deeds of apprenticeship that should be sufficient together with a nice full description of all the training/tools and methods used on the actual TRA form.

I basically broke down my career and what I do in such a way that a 5 year old would understand it !

I finally sent a "doc box" with some 50 odd pages in to Oz at the cost of £40.

Hope this helps !

Thanks for this ,i was in a bit of a panic thinking i had to somehow copy and certify every single page and picture from every training manual.what you are saying then is that if i take the course cover title and its contents/index page get these signed and put with the awarded certificate along with a GOOD day to day report of my work duties ,skills and some photos i will be heading in the right direction??

many thanks for your time JAY

Hi Jamie,

Remember you only have to certify certain docs, but should include lots more see 2.5.3 http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Programs/SkillsAssess/TRA/residenceVisa/Skilled/Documents/MigrationSkillsGuidelines.pdf.

The main thing they seem to fail people on is either lack of evidence of employment payslips etc and daily duties description. Make sure you really give a full break down of everything you do, just like you are telling someone who has never done the job before and also make sure your current employer backs this up.

Good luck

tina

Thanks guys ,want to get this right first time ,just getting a bit confused by all the advice ,some people have been telling me to send everything(which is tons)and others mention to said the basics of your training outlines but back this up really well and get back up from employer.

Archived