Need a Friend ?

yvonneandandy

hi my name is nicole im 11 years old and i moving 2 mornington in victoria on the 10 th of jan:jiggy: im really scared because im not 2 good at socializing with people and im am wondering if there is any one that can help me if any body is moving 2 mornington please write back i enjoy music and i absolutely love shopping and i wil need some 1 to go shopping with in melboure he he is there any body due to start secondry school in febuary some body please write back xxx thanksxxx:spinny:

Hi Nicole,

My daughter was 11 when she moved to Australia and was a bit worried like you about making new friends. She's always had a small group of 'best friends' and was worried she wouldn't make new ones. She had just started high school in the UK (year 7), but here year 7 was last year of primary school, so she went back to Primary and starts High School in February too.

Alex quickly made friends and has a best friend who she spends alot of time with. I'm sure you'll make new friends too - just be yourself and it'll happen.

I can't tell you about schools in Victoria as we're living in WA

Good luck with the move

Ali

Hi Nicole,

We live in Mornington, my girls are older than you but they have just made friends with The jonesys children and I think Joe is 10 or 11, anyway they have only just arried so I dont think they have internet access yet... But dont worry we all look out for each other here. When we were in the uk Kirsty and Nicole became great friends with my friends children who are 1o and 11 so i'm sure they'll be there or you too.

If you have any questions or just want to get in touch, please feel free to do so. We've only just got our internet connected this week so we're on quite alot now to make up for lost time..

Take care and enjoy your last christmas at home.

Love

Tracey (and Kirsty and Nicole say a big Hi)

Archived