New Year Res, Nothing Gonna Stop Us

steteevic

:wubclub:Hi guys, been a while since I been on, bloody pc packed up, just broke OH arm to let me open my pressie early,new pc so here Iam, over the moon to hear of all you lucky people who have your visa's, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL:jiggy:

Jimbo&Rachel got your email, I know your in th States right now, Merry Christmas will be intouch SOOOOOOOOOON, have a greatime., looks like our sponsor ship route is a NO GO AREA, lots of emails and letters sent, few replys, but nothing postitive:arghh:

wil keep trying, though MY Steve says he's happy to go the student route (OMG)

never thought He'd do it.

will look into that middle March 08

have got to try and get excited about going Disney World Feb for our little one, thats been planned since sept 07 ( yes guys I am off me trolly )

went to the expo in york Oct, since then, the OZZZZZZZZZZZ thing has totally taken over My life, only got excited for crimbo few weeks ago,

sorry to waffle on, on top of this, My Sister and some close family friends are leaving

for OZ ,first week Feb 08, ( 457 visa )

I so want to go with them, sure most will understand,

well I wish every single one off you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, LET ALL THEM VISA'S ROLL IN FOR 2008< WE SO DESERVE THEM, be happy Theresa Steve & Vicky.:wubclub:

Archived