Cant file visa before July, what will happen now after 1st july ?

noob

Had an RPL cleared it, got every document ready. Could not get all 7 in IELTS due to this cant file 176 visa, now what options do i have ?

What will happen with EOI after 1 st July ?

I am so sad worked so hard for everything but still cannot meet 1st july dead line :( ........ so sad :( crap IELTS :( aaaaaaaaah

Please suggest options and guide me as to whats going to happen after 1st July?

Had an RPL cleared it, got every document ready. Could not get all 7 in IELTS due to this cant file 176 visa, now what options do i have ?

What will happen with EOI after 1 st July ?

I am so sad worked so hard for everything but still cannot meet 1st july dead line :( ........ so sad :( crap IELTS :( aaaaaaaaah

Please suggest options and guide me as to whats going to happen after 1st July?

If you cannot apply before 1sy July then you apply after then. Immigration is not being stopped, it is just a new process and you have the extra step of EOI first.

If you cannot apply before 1sy July then you apply after then. Immigration is not being stopped, it is just a new process and you have the extra step of EOI first.

Technically you can only register your interest in applying for migration, depending on how many visa's are allocated for that occupation, the 'proposed' applicants points and the the quality of the other 'proposed' applicants will determine on an invitation.

Meeting the criteria in June might not be the same as meeting the criteria in July, it's moving goal posts and it all depends on the occupation and other 'proposed' applicants.

Archived