Car rental

fluffyhead

If you need it from the airport then you're better organising from the UK I would imagine. If you can wait until you get to the city then you can potentially negotiate with the car hire companies in the city. The best two in my (limited!) experience are 'Bargain' and 'Budget'. Both at opposite ends of Harrington St.

Actually, thinking about it, Budget have an office at the Airport so if you need one from the airport then I'd go with them. Plus you can also drop it back into the city when finished as opposed to going back out to the airport if that's easier.

Hi , if you can wait until you get there and book from an ozzy computer somewhere in the airport you will get a much better rate , all the best deals are online if you go face to face its twice the price. I was home on the gold coast in feb did the rounds to all the rental shops and was amazed at the price difference. then i booked using my uk laptop , big mistake as was charged a lot more than the price on my sisters ozzy laptop.. maybe try and get someone u no in oz to book it for you..hope some of this helps squiz..

Archived