Applied online, do I really have to fill in ALL these forms again case officer?

seraphim

I applied for a 175 online and put in all of my information, except the case officer is asking for it ALL, again?

Is this normal, or are there some forms you don't have to submit if you applied online?

Be interested to know which forms you actually need if you applied online and have IELTS and VETASSESS already uploaded?

(I noticed that the case officer didn't make any mention of VETASSESS at all as I need to seemingly submit every single pay slip or the last 10 years and a full employer reference as well?!?!?!) If so, what is the POINT of VETASSESS?

Help please, I have 28 days - the 2 days I was away before ALL documents have to be in?!?! There's hundreds of pages, plus scanning in time!:arghh::arghh:

If you haven't been allocated a case officer yet then the system automatically asks for these forms -when my CO was assigned some of these forms disappeared, and most of the other requests were marked as met as I had uploaded everything- with regard to employment even if the case officer requests these it does not mean necessarily that you have to down load every pay slip - i just did the p60 for each year and a wage slip per every 6 mths - plus my letters from my employer to cover my dutys etc. Some people do get asked ot fill in form 80 etc and some dont i do not know why! I got into a tangle over scanning etc and would share your pain! However on the 176 may thread if you go back to around 18-19-20 you will see some useful suggestions from to0Z12 to scan docs as pdf files etc so you could do them in batches.

Your CO will assess your work experiance that you are claiming for - if you have a points advice letter - it means nothing as they do their own assessment.

You can scan a group of documents and save it as one file.

Did you not get a document checklist when you did your online application??

Archived