Automotive service advisor

Hi there, we are looking for someone who has all the usual service advisor attributes, thick skin, like people and who can pick up new systems quickly. Would need to be experienced with at least 2-3 years on the front desk who is aware of repair times etc. You can email your CV if you think you fit the bill. Company happy to sponsor on a 457 and help out down the road since we are in an RSMS postcode in Alice springs. You can check out google earth etc for the location, but no, its not flat and red and hot. Its mountains and cool at the moment :biglaugh:. andrewc@peterkittle.com.au

Hi Sussex boy, unforunately I do not have any experience in the autoservice industry, but plenty of customer service experience. I was previously a Royal Mail manager so you need to be thick skinned! If you think I have a chance PM me.

How is Alice Springs? I have just checked Alice Springs on Googlemaps and Peter Kittle Motor Company. I have been impressed!

Lots of mountains -). Small town life and 3 hours to anywhere really. Its a very busy garage despite the location. 1000s of tourists coming through in the cooler months and then quietens down in the warmer months. I have been here a couple of years and still like the place-). Have become a dad here etc. Job is usually suited to ex mechanics, but can be learned on the job with time. Flick me your cv. Are you still in the UK?

Sounds good to me! My mentality is if it can work for someone else then why not me? I have been doing a bit of digging and there looks to be some breathtaking scenery.

I have sent you my resume, as I believe these are used in Australia is that correct? I would require a visa as I am living in Britain.

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest heidi25

Hi I am a customer service advisor for a major body shop/service centre, here in the UK, I have many years experiences in the motor industry, I also have motor insurance and recovery customer service advisor experience. would love to send you my CV.

Heidi

• 9 months later...

Hi,

Looks like this post is from a while ago but just wondered if you have filled this position? My other half has worked in transport in the UK and operations and rental here in Adelaide. We are looking to relocate to the Territory either Alice or Darwin and this job looks like it could be a good fit if its still available.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived