State sponsorship western australia / perth-----------help me!!!!

margaretka233

Guest ronkhu
but can i apply for this state sponsorship with 6.5 band each? does it gonna granted to me or refused?

Margaret - It is not that your ielts points will help you with a grant or a refusal.

Firstly, you have to check the SS Website for which you need sponsorship and then match with the ANSZO code - Each ANSZO code has a diferent IELTS requirement.

So, for example if you want to apply for SS in WA for Business Analyst role , then go and check in the WA wensite, what is the IELTS requirement for this role - If it asks for 7 band and if you have 6.5 then you cant simply apply for sponsorship at all with this state for this role.

Margaret - Since you are accountant you need to do your skills assessment with CPA or NIA. I know that currently CPA needs IELTS 7 band each (Academic) to do your assessment. Once you do your assessment, it is valid for 2 years. Until July 2010, this IELTS requirement was not there for assessment. That time it is valid for 5 years. In my case I did in Feb 2010 and I did not do any IELTS for assessment and still valid till 2014. Recently I got WA State sponsorship with that assessment and the minimum IELTS requirement of 6 band in all.

So Please explain what is your stage? Did you do your assessment or you are planning to do?

Yes, we do have everything even real skill assesment done in 2010 for 5y, just my question is how much point can give me 176 and how much 886 visa, i have 55 at the moment need some state sponsorship for 10 point, whhich one to apply ( 176 or 886)

One more question i am in Brisbane and done work experiencies here, but 886 WA req. 1y done in WA, can i still tick yes and apply? when we changed to 176 it acctually not req . any experiencies. Please help me.

Archived