Any one require IELTS help

aidanofl

Hi everyone who is doing the dreaded IELTS.

I completed this and got 3 9s and an 8.5 and feel that my understanding of what is required is pretty good. Its all about exam technique so I d be happy to offer my services out to people whether it be by tutoring or if you would like to send me written answers you have done i could have a look.

I am not looking to make money. If you feel I have done a good job then you can give me something or even just a few drinks. Payment in beer. lol. Just understand how hard it is and stressful so would be good to pass on my knowledge.

Hi everyone who is doing the dreaded IELTS.

I completed this and got 3 9s and an 8.5 and feel that my understanding of what is required is pretty good. Its all about exam technique so I d be happy to offer my services out to people whether it be by tutoring or if you would like to send me written answers you have done i could have a look.

I am not looking to make money. If you feel I have done a good job then you can give me something or even just a few drinks. Payment in beer. lol. Just understand how hard it is and stressful so would be good to pass on my knowledge.

Your kindness is highly appreciated.

I know that I struggled with the Reading module. I'm still not completely sure what I did wrong, or even what I did right. But I kept scoring 7.0's on the reading, while scoring 8's and 9's on the rest. I finally got the 8.5 on the reading, but honestly, I don't know what I did right, except constantly practice from .pdf's that I found online and from books I bought from Amazon. I spent a lot of money on that test trying to get all 8's. :sad:

Punctuation is very improtant. In terms of commas they should be used when appropriate and full stops are CRUCIAL. The split the sentences and help to show you know how to structure a paragraph.

In terms of ; i would advise not even using this as it can be confusing and will effect the flow of paragraphs

Archived