Anyone Wellington Point Brisbane

Stitch

Hi folks,

Moving from Manly West to Wellington Point and wondered if there was anyone out there that fancied meeting up for coffee or a drink or two. Hubby, me and the two kids (6 & 9) have been in Oz for about 18 months now.

Would love to hear from fellow peeps.

Cheers

Ginny

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sharon leslie

Hi, my husband and I moved to Brisbane in November, finding it a bit difficult to settle. We live in Fitzgibbon, north of the city. I'm a nurse and my husband works in insurance. We are orginally from Kilmarnock. How are you finding things?

Sharon and Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, my husband and I moved to Brisbane in November, finding it a bit difficult to settle. We live in Fitzgibbon, north of the city. I'm a nurse and my husband works in insurance. We are orginally from Kilmarnock. How are you finding things?

Sharon and Andy

Hi Sharon and Andy,

Welcome to Oz and sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. We've been here 18 months and it's been a rollercoaster to say the least. We were originally from Dundee so not too far from you guys. We're both nurses but I'm lecturing at the moment. I've managed to meet a few peeps and had nights out coffee dates etc so it's been a bit easier. PM me if you fancy meeting up sometime...

Cheers

Ginny

Guest sharon leslie
Hi Sharon and Andy,

Welcome to Oz and sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. We've been here 18 months and it's been a rollercoaster to say the least. We were originally from Dundee so not too far from you guys. We're both nurses but I'm lecturing at the moment. I've managed to meet a few peeps and had nights out coffee dates etc so it's been a bit easier. PM me if you fancy meeting up sometime...

Cheers

Ginny

Hi Ginny, thanks for replying, we are still trying to settle in, we are having lots of problems with our rental. Andy also fell and broke his wrist and needed surgery, he is still off work at the moment, not helping the bank balance. I work at St' Andrew's Hospital in the emergency centre, which I am really enjoying. it would be great to meet up sometime. Let me you your avalibilty.

Take care

Sharon

Archived