Medication costs for Epilepsy meds

carolinemc

hi.... try and come out with as many tablets as possible.... first you have to sign up with a doctor about $80 if not bulk billed... if you/partner want or can drive you will have to see a neuro doc... before they sign you off $240 ish ... 1 script of two boxes of epilum for example costs $37-$38 a time... if doctors are tight asses expect to pay $10 everytime you need a script.usually is 3 repeats a time.....they do have generic brands which are cheaper.but not by much.... also they have big pharmacy's which are cheaper but only if you dont have to travel half an hour to get to them otherwise l dont think saving $6 is worth time and travel etc.....

Anyone have an idea of costs for Epilepsy meds? I know that there will be different cost per drug but any advice on where I can find costing would be most welcome

Thanks

Caroline :wubclub:

send us a pm if you want any further info....I work in this field and deal with this stuff day in and day out...

Anyone have an idea of costs for Epilepsy meds? I know that there will be different cost per drug but any advice on where I can find costing would be most welcome

Thanks

Caroline :wubclub:

Archived