exact documents for visa 176 family sponsor

xlilvickix

What are the exact documents that are needed for the 176 family sponsor visa?

Should all doucments be scanned and saved on computer then uploaded??

Sorry this is all very confusing!

Vetassess and IELTS passed so just doing application now.

What are the exact documents that are needed for the 176 family sponsor visa?

Should all doucments be scanned and saved on computer then uploaded??

Sorry this is all very confusing!

Vetassess and IELTS passed so just doing application now.

It is a moot question. There is no advantage to a family sponsored 176 visa, not even sure if it would be physically possible to lodge one anymore, but any case, save yourself the trouble as it is meaningless.

It is a moot question. There is no advantage to a family sponsored 176 visa, not even sure if it would be physically possible to lodge one anymore, but any case, save yourself the trouble as it is meaningless.

One advantage is that if a visa is refused, the decision is reviewable on the merits. There are other advantages.

Guest aamer

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help/answer my question. I am software Engineer from HR country; I applied for Family Sponsored 176 Visa - Cat 4 offshore.

On 3rd March my status on the immi website changed to Application being processed further. I am still waiting for a CO to contact us requesting for further information.

According to my Agent, He has contact DIAC and they have advised him that a CO has been assigned and he will contact him shortly.

The DIAC website states the 176 Family visa has been processed until 12th September, I lodged my application in June.

Does anybody on this thread in a similar situation? or is it just me who has been unlucky......

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help/answer my question. I am software Engineer from HR country; I applied for Family Sponsored 176 Visa - Cat 4 offshore.

On 3rd March my status on the immi website changed to Application being processed further. I am still waiting for a CO to contact us requesting for further information.

According to my Agent, He has contact DIAC and they have advised him that a CO has been assigned and he will contact him shortly.

The DIAC website states the 176 Family visa has been processed until 12th September, I lodged my application in June.

Does anybody on this thread in a similar situation? or is it just me who has been unlucky......

HR countries can take alot longer for processing as there are lots on internal and external checks - with can sometimes take a long time to complete these are done before requesting medicals and Police checks - there is a HR thread you can join to see othere HR countrie applicants timelines

Archived