Mandurah and suburbs......

Paulr

Guest Lakshman

Hi Paul,

I'm from South Asian regoin and has granted Visa to Australia. I have felt mandurah is good place to live. My family is small one bcs only one year old daughter and my wife.

I would like to know about Job availability there in mandurah.My profession is Surveyor and my wife also Surveyor.

And also i would like to know ablot low cost appartment availability and cost.One bed room or two (maximum and enough) kitchen bathroom and car park existing appartment cost how much will be?

I was looking through realestate sites and observed very reare such appartments and most of them more than 3 bed room.and such are too big for me and overhead.

How is the normal living cost there in Mandurah?

Looking assisstance from any one who living in mandurah

Lakshman

Apartments in mandurah are more expensive than houses. The most affordable areas that are still nice include Halls Head, Eskine, Falcon and Mandurah itself

Hi Paul,

I'm from South Asian regoin and has granted Visa to Australia. I have felt mandurah is good place to live. My family is small one bcs only one year old daughter and my wife.

I would like to know about Job availability there in mandurah.My profession is Surveyor and my wife also Surveyor.

And also i would like to know ablot low cost appartment availability and cost.One bed room or two (maximum and enough) kitchen bathroom and car park existing appartment cost how much will be?

I was looking through realestate sites and observed very reare such appartments and most of them more than 3 bed room.and such are too big for me and overhead.

How is the normal living cost there in Mandurah?

Looking assisstance from any one who living in mandurah

Lakshman

Guest jaffinoz

We went for a visit last wk. beautiful place but very holiday feel about it. IMO great place to go for a wknd or even longer holiday. Not to live and contrary to what you have heard re population boom I've also heard its a dying town about to endure years of misery due to overinflated house prices in the boom. Source. : Perth now

Good luck

We went for a visit last wk. beautiful place but very holiday feel about it. IMO great place to go for a wknd or even longer holiday. Not to live and contrary to what you have heard re population boom I've also heard its a dying town about to endure years of misery due to overinflated house prices in the boom. Source. : Perth now

Good luck

Jafinoz, I guess everywhere will be suffering with over inflated prices, did they say why it was dying? Where else did you get on your visit where did you like?

Paul.

Archived