Help

nilocetak

Hi all,

Looking for some advice. Hubby and Istarted the visa Process 2 years ago but had to stop due to financial issues and a new baby. Since then, hubby has turned 40 and due to way we were applying, he's now not going to score enough points. I'm in a position to start a college course in whatever I want, in order o be able to apply once I'm qualified.

Would be open to suggestions of a fairly quick qualification, so I can get a job here ASAP in order to apply for a visa.

would love to apply for midwifery but the courses get so over subscribed, I'm not holding out much hope.

What other courses would you recommend?

Sorry I kmw Tisa random question, but I can't shake the dream of a move to oz. my aunt and uncle are Australian, and since our visit 10 years ago we have wanted to move, but things always happened. Now I feel it's now or never. And if I don't go for it now, we will never succeed in our dream

Thanks in advance

Kate x

Hi

Maybe it is best to run your case past a registered migration agent. But there may be a way if your husband was able to score all 8's in the IELTS, and through regional State Sponsorship (of Family regional sponsored if your aunt & uncle live in regional australia.

There is really no quick course you can do to get to Australia - as there is changes every year to the processing. Maybe Nursing would be a good option since you were considering Midwifery. Nurses can usually get sponsored by an employer as well as GSM.

Thanks

Looks like we have another issue. Aunts address is Brisbane and she's not eligible to sponser by the look of it...

Are there any ways of buying a shop a d setting up own business as a way out?

K x

Yes if you have a spare half million $ lying around

Regional SS will give you 10 points.

Archived