nursing registration history for ahpra

gordonsmith

Guest tandcmum

i'm not sure Gordon, have you sent an NMC verification, and your original statement of entry from the NMC/UKCC? I don't recall sending anything else other than my CV and a statement of service from my current boss but nothing that stated how long i had been registered or anything

Guest tandcmum

agree with Nicola, you need to contact the NMC and ask for a verification pack, you then pay £34 and they send the verification directly to AHPRA. You also need to send your intial statmeent of entry you got when you first registered

agree with Nicola, you need to contact the NMC and ask for a verification pack, you then pay £34 and they send the verification directly to AHPRA. You also need to send your intial statmeent of entry you got when you first registered

my initial statment of entry???????? i dont have that now. aww no..... i have phoned them and they are sending me the stuff i need to fill in and sign and send a cheque for about £30 odd pounds,

im on the correct track now folks thanks

my initial statment of entry???????? i dont have that now. aww no..... i have phoned them and they are sending me the stuff i need to fill in and sign and send a cheque for about £30 odd pounds,

im on the correct track now folks thanks

Statement of entry is sent to you free of charge by NMC. Verification is £34 and sent direct to APHRA etc by NMC. Good luck......:biggrin:

Statement of entry is sent to you free of charge by NMC. Verification is £34 and sent direct to APHRA etc by NMC. Good luck......:biggrin:

cheers gil

good thing is that they have done 90% of my application, as soon as they get this info in about 10-15 days my registration should be in place :)

Archived