Available 457 roles for Motor Mechanics, Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers

Konnecting

Only candidates who are currently in Australia will be considered for 457 roles. If you have a confirmed date of arrival in Perth you may also be considered.

We are looking for qualified motor mechanics as well as assistant store managers and store managers for one of the largest Service, Repair and Tyre retailers in the nation based in Perth WA. 457 Sponsorship is available for candidates who are currently onshore. Salary from $50k to $80K Neg + bonus, laundered uniforms and a discount card to use at all West farmers stores.

You must have mechanical trade qualifications and experience and be willing to work on the tools if employed as a store manager or assistant store manager.

Please forward your resume as soon as possible with the role you would like to apply for to recruit@konnecting.com

• 1 month later...

Just cos they are offering a 457 doesnt mean the wages have to be so low. I mean how negotiable are they? I Wouldnt fancy trying to live out here on the lower to middle end of the scale. When you factor in buying tools etc it doesnt really leave you with a lot. I maybe wrong but i'm pretty sure there is a good few jobs out there offering more.

I work on Abernethy Road and can think of 2 or 3 places that are offering more than being advertised here

Archived