vetassess passed, practacle on the 28th :)

Sharon taylor

yay today we had the good news that we passed the vetassess, managed to secure a place for the skill assessment on the 28th in london, any other trades booked in?, just trying to find a hotel as near as possible to the college, anyone got any recomendations? still baby steps but getting less wobbly!!!:chatterbox:

yay today we had the good news that we passed the vetassess, anaged to secure a place for the skill assessment on the 28th in london, any other trades booked in?, just trying to find a hotel as near as possible to the college, anyone got any recomendations? still baby steps but getting less wobbly!!!:chatterbox:

Congratulations! My hubby did his practical in London last month and passed. We stayed in a premier Inn at Wembley, it was about 10 mins drive away. Staff at the Inn were very helpful and gave hubby directions to college. Its all exciting :jiggy:

Guest louisebick

Hi

my husband passed his aswell got his practical on 19th may in london, ielts 26th may. Were applying for the 175 visa what about you? :biggrin:

Hi Sharon, I got the train via tube which is right outside the Inn to London with a 3yr old and 6yr old. It was a adventure, got lost few times in London but seen lots of things. It was my 40th birthday so was not staying indoors, kids loved it and so did I, it was the warm weekend we had which helped. Waiting for our agent to get in touch now so we can lodge WA ss. All go and becoming real.

Louise

It's all so exciting, hubby's got his 2nd attempt at the ielts this sat, we need all 8's for the extra points, then on to ss for WA really hoping we can get sorted before July!!

What line of work are your other halves in?

Hi Sharon, my hubby has his second attempt too this saturday. He got 9 , 8.5, 8.5 and 6 on reading. He said its so hard, dont know why they have overall score if its not used. We need 7 in all areas then we can lodge ss, also want to lodge visa before July. My hubby is a fabricator/welder so hoping there is plenty of work when we arrive, hoping to be in OZ in November.

Hi Sharon, my hubby has his second attempt too this saturday. He got 9 , 8.5, 8.5 and 6 on reading. He said its so hard, dont know why they have overall score if its not used. We need 7 in all areas then we can lodge ss, also want to lodge visa before July. My hubby is a fabricator/welder so hoping there is plenty of work when we arrive, hoping to be in OZ in November.

Very soon for you then, my husband said the ielts was hard too!! were trying for next year when our eldest has finished his A levels,

where you heading?

Archived