Dont give up the dream!

gazsmith

Guest The Pom Queen

Just want to say congratulations On the baby front. Good Luck with the jobs I'm sure something will come along, fingers crossed x

Thanks guys,

I am nothing but positive something will turn up and I won't be throwing the towel in yet!

ive never been unemployed so it's strange really have a vast amount of time to myself, I am becoming quite domesticated to Sues relief!!!

Honestly we prepared ourselves for this as their is no land of milk and honey anywhere and you reap your own rewards in life, the horse threw me off so I just have to find another to ride (too many cliche's here!)

this site helped us so much on our visa quest and I feel it's only right to tell what has happened since my first post of being here and give an insight to real Aussie life!

i also did try to tweak my resum'e but as I said I have never been out of work and only had 3 employers since leaving school prior to coming to Oz so it's a little hard to play down what I have achieved in life!

when all is said and done, we have each other and the bump on the way!!

again thanks guys

Gary & Sue

Good on yer Gary, a great example of being focused and determined. You came with the right attitude and it has paid off for you. Many have tried and failed to come to terms with moving over from familiar surroundings and fall by the wayside having given it a half hearted go. Now I'm not saying everyone is the same and it can be so so cruel yearning for friends and relatives and my heart goes out to them. But you have really embraced Oz and all it has to offer. Even considering a little luck in being in the right place at the right time, it's obvious that your boss saw something in you and in great Aussie tradition, " Gave you a Go"! again well done mate.

Archived