Form 47SP - De facto Application - Countries Ive Visited?

james81

In question 81 it asks which countries Ive visited in the last 10 years for any period less than 12 months. I've visited quite a few counties in the Europe area but I have no idea of firm dates. Is there anyway of finding this information out, use approx dates, or do you just leave it blank?

Ive had a stop overs and had days in Dubai and Singapore, is this all relevent to?

I was in the same boat and just worte "A number of E.U. countries between 2001 and the present day. I am unable to provide exact details as I hold a passport which does not require immigration stamps on arrival / departure".

Looks like this was sufficient as I wasn't asked anything more about it.

Good luck with your app and future move!

Do your best to guesstimate dates, at least try to list all the countries you've visited, even if you're not sure of the dates :)

Jon had the same problem with his application, we just included an explanation of the approximate dates!

(If you were travelling with someone on a non-eu passport, maybe ask them for the dates?)

Ref stopovers in Dub and Sing, did you leave the airport & get immigration / emmigration stamps in your passport? If you did, you visited the country. If not, you didn't (I've had stopovers in Sing and HK on the way to Oz in the past but didnt include these as places I'd visited as I never left the airport / passed through customs)

ive just made some educated guesses as its impossible to remember exact dates without the airport stamps. Another question I have is the form 80 (personal particulars for assessment including characher assessment) form. Does it need to be submitted as part of the application to? I am applying for onshore partner (defacto) visa.

Archived