WA Sponsorship Application - Forms query (Vetassess)

smithinoz

Afternoon all....

Can anyone tell me whether a screen print of a positive vetassess skills assessment would be ok to upload as supporting documentation on the WA sponsorship application form please? And can you edit the form once submitted (to upload official assessment notification once received)?

Cheers!

Deb

Hi Smithinoz! I think we’re in the same situation asyourselves i.e. waiting patiently for our results to be delivered fromVetassess before applying for our WA sponsorship. We actually emailed Vetassess and asked them to fax a copy throughwhile we wait, which, strangely enough for Vetassess, they did the same day! Only problem is, the “photograph”part of the document came out as a black blur! All the actual text of theassessment and points test letter etc is completely fine. I was wondering if this would be acceptable tobe uploaded for the sponsorship. After a quick search of other assessingbodies, not all require passport photos to be sent so just wondering howimportant the actual photo part is? Anybody else came across this? We’ve justgot no patience to wait for the post!!!!

Hi alcal75,

Congrats for getting the +ve assessment result. I expect mine to be out anytime. Don't think that scanning this copy would be a problem. Every state govt. has got access to the results generated by assessing authorities and photograph not clear shold not be a reason to accept or not accept an application. Each & every body involved in this process knows the importance of this time.

Still, you can confirm the same by giving them a call and also you can update the outcome on this site for the consumption of others !!!!

Regards,

Vick

Hi Deb,

When did you get to know about the assessment. Did you apply for the express coutier service (it costs $34). Which country r you located in, I can give u an idea of the tentative time it is going to take for the letter to be delivered. THere r 3 ways they send the outcome letter, Normal post, Express Courier & International Express. Express courier is the most expensive and fastest.

Regards,

Afternoon all....

Can anyone tell me whether a screen print of a positive vetassess skills assessment would be ok to upload as supporting documentation on the WA sponsorship application form please? And can you edit the form once submitted (to upload official assessment notification once received)?

Cheers!

Deb

Archived