Its gone...just me left now!

vixxy666

just wanted to post quick to say john mason can and packed and took our furniture today and i was very impressed very proffessional but also chatty as theres nowt worse than feeling akward in your own home. i should arrive the same time as it does. My OH should be touching down in brisbane in an hour or 2 so far the epic flights havent been too bad for him so thats good to know. I've just put my new airbed up and will be watching tv tonight on my laptop....can i go yet!!

thanks yeah i feel quite lost knew id miss my oh but hes been gone one day and i feel like ive lost a leg! i think its the fact i cant reach him at the minute and its all up in the air after a few days and hes settled and has the internet im sure ill feel much better. If i can walk lol the airbed doesnt look inviting but hopefully wont be long then im gonna stay with friends and the kitties go off to the granparents until they depart in sept. Its quite surreal its actually happening im moving to qld and im never coming back cos i cant go through the stress lol I feel a little bit free ive just eaten humous and cheese and onion crisps cos my oh hates the smell lol gonna watch some of my tat tv and have a nice relaxing soak then back to work tomorrow so ill be better in company then finishing my dissertation, revising for exams, driving lessons/test then im off so no time to miss him really lol

Hi

Snap we also had John Mason come and collect our stuff today. They were brill and very funny- lots of football banter with OH. We fly next week and we have got a matteress on the floor with a borrowed telly and the laptop.

The time will soon fly by , Good luck with your move.

Guest guest51333
Hi

Snap we also had John Mason come and collect our stuff today. They were brill and very funny- lots of football banter with OH. We fly next week and we have got a matteress on the floor with a borrowed telly and the laptop.

The time will soon fly by , Good luck with your move.

Hi Bluebelle

Did you get lots of quotes before you decided to use John Mason's?

Thanks

Kelly

Archived