quickest course ??

Juliep

Not a clue. Many of them then require actual time in the job/job experience after that it seems.

I'd have a look and see what the current list and and see what appeals to your son on it. If he is going to spend 2-3 years working toward something (and possibly longer) it should be a trade or skill he will enjoy. More chance of success that way I'd think than doing something he hates just for the chance of a visa.

If he is under 30 he could always look in to a WHV if he has not used it up already.

Guest Guest31881

Sorry, I do not think finding the quickest course to get him into Australia would work. Even after a suitable course he would need to show experience (Normally a couple of years) in his chosen trade.

whats the quickest course my son can take in the uk that would get him a job in oz please

julie- you're trying very hard to help your son out ( from all your previous postings) but he does need to take things into his own hands I think now & take the advice that people here have suggested- given that he's already used the WHV.. he needs to retrain if he's ever to get there permanently..what is he actually working as at the moment ?

julie- you're trying very hard to help your son out ( from all your previous postings) but he does need to take things into his own hands I think now & take the advice that people here have suggested- given that he's already used the WHV.. he needs to retrain if he's ever to get there permanently..what is he actually working as at the moment ?

its easy to say that but my son as some learning needs, so even though he is not dependant on me i help him as much as i can, thanks for your advice

its easy to say that but my son as some learning needs, so even though he is not dependant on me i help him as much as i can, thanks for your advice

This would be reason enough to seak the professional advice of a MARA agent.

Archived