anyone moving back to the uk from brisbane/ sunshine or gold coast?

gordonsmith

hi folks, firstly proview i hope to win the race :biglaugh: and be there in 8-10 weeks, im expecting my ahpra reg this week so its finding a job and get sponsor to apply for our visa (457) and book flights, our house is sold so no attachment.

fizzy were not 100% sure yet, i guess it will depend on where my job is, we have looked at pacific pines and sort of worked out all our financial expendature going by a 4 bed rental in pacific pines but that dosnt mean we will end up there. any advice about areas is most welcome

Gordon, Lisa, Becca (5y/o)

Hi Gordon

We are moving back to the UK from Brisbane in July but want to have everything sold up by end of June.

We have a house full - Sofa, Dining set (6 chairs), Coffee Table, 42" LCD TV, Surround Sound, PC, Desks, Outdoor setting, some camping gear, plus lots of those everyday bits & bobs e.g. laundry airer and storage items...

We are taking the bed, cot and 2nd sofa back to the UK though.

Let me know if any of this interests you....?

Hi GordonWe are moving back to the UK from Brisbane in July but want to have everything sold up by end of June.We have a house full - Sofa, Dining set (6 chairs), Coffee Table, 42" LCD TV, Surround Sound, PC, Desks, Outdoor setting, some camping gear, plus lots of those everyday bits & bobs e.g. laundry airer and storage items...We are taking the bed, cot and 2nd sofa back to the UK though.Let me know if any of this interests you....?
Hi there. Thanks for getting back to me. I am interested in almost everything as were not bringing anything with us, add me as a friend and I will let you know our arrival date so we can try and meet. Cheers.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
hi folks,

My family and i intend to be in the gold coast in 2-3 month. as we are not shipping much it would be helpful to be in touch with anyone moving the other way at the same time to get some furniture etc...

Great idea this mate, i never thought of it before, i will bear this in mind when we go, best of luck buddy.

Archived