Free to good home

One narky husband. Partially housetrained. Good at fixing things. has slight fault in that can be exceptionally bad tempered for no good reason

Guest Scardycat
One narky husband. Partially housetrained. Good at fixing things. has slight fault in that can be exceptionally bad tempered for no good reason

Sorry can't help!!! think you're stuck with that one:biglaugh::biglaugh:

ah its ok he has redeemed himself just brought me a glass of wine with an apologetic face. Him not the wine with the face lol

Guest Scardycat
ah its ok he has redeemed himself just brought me a glass of wine with an apologetic face. Him not the wine with the face lol

Just as well, I think you might have had problems re-homing him, unless of course you want to rewrite his resume, once the wines gone down:spinny:

Guest gothicqueen

try Ebay, people will buy anything off there, could you do a BOGOF though and add my husband in free?

I'll pay half your listing fees if you do!

Guest Lui A xxx

Why is it........that the husbands that ARE good at fixing things..........DON'T..........and the husbands that are POOR at fixing things........DO.........?????.............

i'm not sure which i worse............???................!!!!!!!!.................:arghh:

xxx

Pmsl my sister was saying that the other day her hubby is worse than hopless at diy and continues to destroy her home around her. Mine whom is actually quite handy needs a rocket up his arse before anything gets done. I should at this point direst attention to the Loo. It has a lovely pile of tiles sat outside it and has done since january.... Now hes saying its pointless to redecorate if we are moving asap

Guest stockies

Husbands what are they ????? Havent seen mine yet, he busy working as usual???????? I swear he having an affair with his computer !!!! lmaso.

Claire. XX

Guest cantwait
Why is it........that the husbands that ARE good at fixing things..........DON'T..........and the husbands that are POOR at fixing things........DO.........?????.............

i'm not sure which i worse............???................!!!!!!!!.................:arghh:

xxx

I don't let my OH fix anything - whenever he does it costs a fortune getting a professional in after to put right what he has tried to fix!!!!

Karen

X

Husbands what are they ????? Havent seen mine yet, he busy working as usual???????? I swear he having an affair with his computer !!!! lmaso.

Claire. XX

Same as mine, he works away 3 days a week, spends 2 days catching up on his sleep with all the travelling (well thats what he says) and then spends the other two days on his pc, either working or doing his ACS document.

DIY is non existent in our house.

Debbie

xx

Guest Lui A xxx
Same as mine, he works away 3 days a week, spends 2 days catching up on his sleep with all the travelling (well thats what he says) and then spends the other two days on his pc, either working or doing his ACS document.

DIY is non existent in our house.

Debbie

xx

some girls have all the luck................:twitcy:

xxx

Archived