Was It All A Dream!!

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest THE JONEZYS

Was woken this morning by a strangely familier sound......and just for a moment, couldn't remember where I was...........I thought I was in Aus ........but no it couldn't have all been a dream..............looked out of bedroom window to make sure I wasn't hearing things.........and there large as life was my son scraping ICE of his car!!!

We have had big blue skys and glorious sunshine this week but the nights have been cold and last night with no clouds in the sky we had a FROST. It is sooooooo nice outside now, just like one of those English mornings when you breath in and it makes your nose tingle.........that is one of the few things I told people I would miss about the UK and now I just feel more at home than ever!!

Forecast temp' of 18 today and lots of sunshine, not bad considering we are in the UK equivelant of November and the cooler weather is actually welcome after a very long, very hot and very dry summer!

I love Melbourne

Lesley

Guest leanneandmark

ooo now that just sounds weird!! 'Frost in Oz'. No one would ever believe you!!!!!! LOL!

I thought it was getting cold here and have had the fire on for at least a week at nights ,but hubby is currently in Melbourne on a course and says its bloomin freezing he has 2 t-shirts and a big fleece on !!

roll on summer when we can all complian its too hot,lol

Cal x

Guest JoanneHattersley

I can vouch for the MElbourne thing! We went down there last year in May and it was SSSOOOO COLD! I have never felt that cold since being here! Plus it rained but Mark being a "Queenslander/Yorkshireman!" still went round in his shorts and thongs. You could see all the Melbournians looking at him like he had lost the plot!!! It was funny tho!

Was certainly chilly down our way today but luckily my car had spent the night tucked up in the garage so no scraping the ice off for me. It was a bit foggy driving from Mornington to Frankston though, mind you it has been like that a few times in the last couple of weeks. I love listening to people telling me how freezing it is and how much it must remind me of England. I chuckled today and pointed out that I was wearing my 3/4 length trackies! The sun did come out and we had a lovely sunny day - the kids were at the cross country competition and my face is a little on the pink side.

Yes Melbourne has it all, sun, rain (sometimes), wind and frost! I love it here.

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest Bella30

We had snow here on saturday, we are in the Macedon Ranges and its only i hour from melb.brrrrrrr!!!

Belles.

Guest earlswood

I love it when it is cold over here as it is the only time I can go for a decent long distance run without melting like a mars bar in a furnace....bring it on:notworthy:It is has been raining in Perth for ages....I love it.

Archived