Skilled Visa- 189 - time frame and what's required?

MovetoAusx3

Hey.....

we are newbies..... just really looking for some advice. We plan to move to Melbourne on a skilled independent visa. Can anyone just me an insight of exactly what is required, time frames and what documents are required to apply? It mentions they do an assessment.. what is involved in this also and how long did it take you to make your dream and be in Aus?

would appreciate any advise anyone may have to help..... its quite a daunting process. Thank you :cool:

Hey.....

we are newbies..... just really looking for some advice. We plan to move to Melbourne on a skilled independent visa. Can anyone just me an insight of exactly what is required, time frames and what documents are required to apply? It mentions they do an assessment.. what is involved in this also and how long did it take you to make your dream and be in Aus?

would appreciate any advise anyone may have to help..... its quite a daunting process. Thank you :cool:

Let us all know what the primary applicant's skill sets are, experience, qualifications etc. that will get the ball rolling.

B

Let us all know what the primary applicant's skill sets are, experience, qualifications etc. that will get the ball rolling.

B

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Skill sets are general mechanic, qualifications NVQ levels 2&3 been working as a mechanic for over 10 years.

i have read it takes 3-6 months I'm not so sure this is true.

It can take approx 12weeks. Hubby is electrician sent off stage 2, (assessment of qualifications and experience) to future skills 3 weeks ago,was told this part can take up to 7/8 weeks then it's practical and technical interview. It's a long drawn out process to begin with as u need to gather all info however once u have it together it's basically the same paperwork u submit for visa application so 2 birds one stone

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk