help with moving to perth wa.. :)-visas etc

Guest az22

heya ,

well me and my partner have decided to make the move to perth from rainy cold wales, we are currently in the first steps of applying for our visas. the only thing is we are using 'global visas' and im a bit weary of them. could anyone give any good recommendations on visa agents or how you got yours.. we have 3 family members in perth so will be easier when we get there but i dont know which way to go, my partner has been told he qualify's for the 175 visa and has 85 out of 65 points in the intial assesment.

much help would be greatly appreciated, please share your hints and tips of who to go through and what to do..

thanks, and to anyone in perth who helps me, il buy you a drink or two when i get there

much love

a xx

heya ,

well me and my partner have decided to make the move to perth from rainy cold wales, we are currently in the first steps of applying for our visas. the only thing is we are using 'global visas' and im a bit weary of them. could anyone give any good recommendations on visa agents or how you got yours.. we have 3 family members in perth so will be easier when we get there but i dont know which way to go, my partner has been told he qualify's for the 175 visa and has 85 out of 65 points in the intial assesment.

much help would be greatly appreciated, please share your hints and tips of who to go through and what to do..

thanks, and to anyone in perth who helps me, il buy you a drink or two when i get there

much love

a xx

Hi , I used visa go . They were great and got me a visa. Main guy is called Dean Chatt. I would say that sometimes the agents can come across as a bit distant, brash and lack social interaction on a personal level. However they deal with dozens of people on a daily basis and it is easy to forget this.Sometimes we think we are the only one on their books.I was a difficult case as i has previous convictions from years ago . visa go got me a visa. Be prepared to spend lots o dosh and all the best with your move. Most of all be patient. Cheers