example of statutory declaration from from partner to sponsor

Guest shaza78

Guest shaza78

Hi, I am applying for a partner visa, can anyone give me an example of a statutory declaration form from the person that apply to the sponsor or vice versa?

Just to have an Idea?

Thank you!!!

Shazza78 :wacko:

Hi, I am applying for a partner visa, can anyone give me an example of a statutory declaration form from the person that apply to the sponsor or vice versa?

Just to have an Idea?

Thank you!!!

Shazza78 :wacko:

It's hard to give an example because they are personal and your relationship may be nothing alike. Me and hubby used the DIAC information as headings and wrote something under each one. They were about about 5 pages each and apart from our own take on things they were almost indentical.

You and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:

• how, when and where you first met

• how your relationship developed

• when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship

• your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)

• any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)

• your future plans.

Archived