NT State Migration Plan Published

Guest Susan Wareham McGrath

Hi all please excuse my ignorance, but could anyone tell me if the same proceedures regarding application for state sponsorship are similar to Victoria whereby you have to have a job offer in place before you can be considered for a state sponsorship ? I have currently an application lodged with DIAC for a Building Associate. Many Thanks

Guest gary n kris
Hi all please excuse my ignorance, but could anyone tell me if the same proceedures regarding application for state sponsorship are similar to Victoria whereby you have to have a job offer in place before you can be considered for a state sponsorship ? I have currently an application lodged with DIAC for a Building Associate. Many Thanks

I didn't think you needed a job offer for Vic (176)? Just thought that they said a job offer would help support an application?

Guest Lankan1
Software Engineer is on here, shame my visa is already in the system with WA :mad:

Don't think you get more job opportunities in NT compared with WA for SE.

I didn't think you needed a job offer for Vic (176)? Just thought that they said a job offer would help support an application?

Thanks gary n kris . I was under the impression that this was the case. It maybe because i am applying for a family sponsored 475 that i would not be considered for ss unless i have a job offer on the table. I suppose in the meantime its just a matter of brushing up the cv and dishing it out to as many construction companies as possible in the vain attempt at getting an interview.:mask::confused:

Archived