PMV form 40SP, is it ok to do it like this...?

Guest lilunoz

Guest lilunoz

Hi all

After all the problems I have had getting the paperwork off my fiance, he finally sent me through the revised paperwork yesterday and...IT'S STILL WRONG!! He put that we discussed marriage in October 2008, when we didn't, it was August this year. His answer then totally contradicts what he put in his statement.

Sooo I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a problem with typing his answers in on the form, printing them off and then just include the final page that he has signed and dated? Or does it have to be written?

Thank you so much, hopefully the last question I need to ask :jiggy:

Laura

xxxx

Guest siamsusie
Hi all

After all the problems I have had getting the paperwork off my fiance, he finally sent me through the revised paperwork yesterday and...IT'S STILL WRONG!! He put that we discussed marriage in October 2008, when we didn't, it was August this year. His answer then totally contradicts what he put in his statement.

Sooo I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a problem with typing his answers in on the form, printing them off and then just include the final page that he has signed and dated? Or does it have to be written?

Thank you so much, hopefully the last question I need to ask

Laura

xxxx

Hi Laura, my husband filled in his forms on line there wasnt a problem and he signed and dated the final page. When asked "do you intend to live together"? he filled in No:no:. Skype was buzzing that night:laugh:. Dont worry you will be fine and very best wishes for a great outcome.

Very best wishes Susie xx

Guest lilunoz
Hi Laura, my husband filled in his forms on line there wasnt a problem and he signed and dated the final page. When asked "do you intend to live together"? he filled in No:no:. Skype was buzzing that night:laugh:. Dont worry you will be fine and very best wishes for a great outcome.

Very best wishes Susie xx

Thank you so much for that Susie! It must just be males, honestly. Bless him, he is so stressed and just wants me back in Oz, but rushing it isn't going to help.

Yay, in that case just waiting for a his passport pics that should be here in the next few days and it's all systems go!! Eeeek :)

xxxxx

Guest siamsusie
Thank you so much for that Susie! It must just be males, honestly. Bless him, he is so stressed and just wants me back in Oz, but rushing it isn't going to help.

Yay, in that case just waiting for a his passport pics that should be here in the next few days and it's all systems go!! Eeeek :)

xxxxx

Laughing here, it probably is, hope he manages to get his pictures countersigned:mad:. I couldnt believe one of the most important questions they asked Mr Siam, and he said No we will not be living together as man and wife:laugh: I thought I would have to change my passport photograph due to grey hair. And yes I can imagine he is missing you big time, you'll get here. Hugs Susie xxxx

Guest lilunoz
Laughing here, it probably is, hope he manages to get his pictures countersigned:mad:. I couldnt believe one of the most important questions they asked Mr Siam, and he said No we will not be living together as man and wife:laugh: I thought I would have to change my passport photograph due to grey hair. And yes I can imagine he is missing you big time, you'll get here. Hugs Susie xxxx

Countersigned?? Oh no! It said on the check list just 2 pics with his name on the back, I didn't realise you need them signed by someone else as well??

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Guest siamsusie
Countersigned?? Oh no! It said on the check list just 2 pics with his name on the back, I didn't realise you need them signed by someone else as well??

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

My husband had his photographs contersigned. I havent got the paperwork here, have a wee check.:hug: Susie xx NB got the local pharmacist to countersign them, just looked at a spare copy here xx

My husband had his counter-signed too but only because he'd just had to apply for a passport so had had a few done at once. We re-read the instructions just before we travelled to Auckland to lodge our application and that is where we found out that the photographs do not need to be counter-signed but you do need to print the name of the person on the back of it. You can confirm this by reading through the latest edition of the check-list and on your application forms.

Best of luck :hug:

Guest lilunoz

Thanks Happylass, found it just after I logged off the computer. Phew. Fingers crossed I'll be lodging next week then. Maybe won't be a nice Xmas present, but maybe a nice Happy New Year Present will be on its way?

:-)

Archived