Biometric Passport

Elliott-Family

Hi

We are getting to ready to apply online for a 175 Visa,

the checklist states you need to attach a copy of the biometric page of your passport, not a problem for my son and i as we have just renewed ours but OH has an old style passport, do we need to renew his too or just scan the information page of it? any help would be appreciated

Thanks Claire

Hi

the checklist states you need to attach a copy of the biometric page of your passport, not a problem for my son and i as we have just renewed ours but OH has an old style passport, do we need to renew his too or just scan the information page of it? any help would be appreciated

Thanks Claire

Sorry cannot give you advice on the biometric page, but it will definately be easier to renew his passport now then later in a foriegn country.

Guest ashmalog
Hi

Thanks Claire

Hi Claire

My OH has the old style passport and has 2 years left on it and we just scanned the photo page with all the details on it. not had anything back to say different. all the kids have the new biometric ones. as the process is so long and drawn out you may as well just scan what you have and then if needs be nearer the time get it renewed if required. you can get it back in a week or so.

good luck with everything - the wait is long - what profession ru going out on?

bonnie

Archived