November 07 Application - Good News!!

Guest helmark67

Guest helmark67

Well finally something has changed on our visa progress - OH check very early this morning and nothing. I just checked again at 8.30am and we have a new line - 15 July 08 - Application being processed further and on document checklist everything has changed to met!! I thought I was seeing things and it took a few mintues to register! I think I freaked my 4 year old son out as I was screaming and dancing around the room! Guess I will have to be restrained when we finally get the visa!! I have emailed my agent to tell him the good news - not sure if he gets the email from the Case Officer or we all do?

I know we could still have a wait until we get it but feel so much happier now that I have seen movement.

Good luck to all other November 07 applicants - hope you get some news soon!:spinny:

Guest helmark67

UPDATE....

Agents just called OH to say that Immigration have asked do we intend to be there by Feb 10th or would we like to reapply for Police Checks. Told him that we have booked flights for October 26th so Agent said he will inform them and hopefully get final approval tomorrow or Thursday!

I will not be able to relax and start celebrating until we have the final confirmation that we have our VISA!!!

The Ps - let's hope we can have big celebrations on Saturday night!!!!! Bagsy Mark and Baz driving!!!

Hey looks like you are nearly there, that visa is coming real soon !!

We applied on the 16/11/07 and got ours on the 2/7/08, so your right behind us

Good luck

Guest the ps

The Ps - let's hope we can have big celebrations on Saturday night!!!!! Bagsy Mark and Baz driving!!!

Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Yes the boys will have to drive and bring their wallets, we need to drink some champers:biglaugh:

Brenda x

Guest tillymint

congratulations! Can I just ask how did you track your visa? We applied 12.12.08 and are still awaiting a CO. Did you apply online? We used an agent, we've had our meds and police checks done but still haven't heard anything.

Thanks, Jo

Guest helmark67
congratulations! Can I just ask how did you track your visa? We applied 12.12.08 and are still awaiting a CO. Did you apply online? We used an agent, we've had our meds and police checks done but still haven't heard anything.

Thanks, Jo

We went through an agent and they applied online on 22nd Nov 07. Check the progress of an application

Use this link to check your visa progress. You will need your TRN number (which your agent can give you if you don't have), passport number, dob, and nationality.

Guest helmark67

Thank you Ps and everyone else for your best wishes. Champers is ready and waiting in the fridge - hopefully we can pop it open soon! And yes Brenda - they had better bring their big fat wallets on Saturday night!!

You were lucky - our application status changed to 'Application being processed further' on 8.5.08, but nothing else has updated - would love to know what is going on at ASPC!!

Kath&Hans

Hi, Ours changed to this on the 23rd April the day after it changed to 'further information required' which was the form 80 value statment, we sent this the following day. On the 12/6/08 we were passed to a DM and then on the 2/7/08 we got our visas yippppeeee lol

Yours ma not take quite so long but we were held up as the quota was full for the year and other bits with visas and immi were going on.

Good luck Kim

Guest TheMagees

You have given us some hope!!!! We too applied in November and are getting sooooo fed up of waiting hopefully we should be hearing something soon. I checked our status as soon as I saw your post, but no change on ours yet:(

Can I ask what date did you apply ,was it for an Independent skilled visa and wht date did you have to go over by?????

Thanks

Julie

Guest helmark67
You have given us some hope!!!! We too applied in November and are getting sooooo fed up of waiting hopefully we should be hearing something soon. I checked our status as soon as I saw your post, but no change on ours yet:(

Can I ask what date did you apply ,was it for an Independent skilled visa and wht date did you have to go over by?????

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie

We originally applied for State nominated to WA back in September and we received that at the end of October. Our 176 skilled sponsored visa was sent online on 22/11/07. We received acknowlegement on the same day and were then told by our Agents to arrange our medicals and get our Police Checks by December. Our medicals took place on 11th January and were finalised on 9th and 14th February. Our police checks were received around 25th Feb.

I discovered earlier this year that Queensland started doing State Nominated back in Nov 07. Queensland was our first choice but as they were the only state that didn't do state nominated at the time we went for WA. We reapplied for Queensland state nominated I think in April - we were accepted within 2 weeks.

So all in all we have been waiting for nearly 8 months. It's been really tough, checking the progress every day and then frustrating to discover no change. I have been on such a high today - it's been brilliant - I can almost taste it!! I guess when we get the visa - we would need to be out there before 11th jan 09 as that's when our meds expire. However, our Agent did say that Immigration asked if we would be able to get out there by 10th Feb 09 so maybe they have extended it slightly as they have taken so long.

I really hope you hear soon - it is a great feeling.

All the best.

Helen:jiggy:

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie, Not sure who your msg was for. But just to let you know that we applied for ours on-line in the 16/11/07, and was a 175 visa, so yours shouldnt be too long now

Good luck to you

Guest tillymint

Congratulations!

I'm new to this so site so sorry if I seem a bit dim but can I just ask how have you been able to track your application? We lodged our visa app 28/11/07 and was acknowledged 12/12 07. Police checks received 30/04/08 and meds done 06/06/08. We are using an agent but we still havent got a CO. Our agent seems to think we should hear by September but not sure if she means we'll have a CO by then or our visas. Please Help!

Jo x

Archived