Spouse Visa - How long from money taken to Visa?

Guest sydneyshell

Guest sydneyshell

I sent in my DHs Spouse Visa on Mon 17th Dec, and the money was taken from our account the next day.

How long from money being taken (all things being equal) to getting your Visa issued?

We are due to leave 9 weeks tomorrow, and want to know that the Visa is at least on its way!!!!

Thanks

Shell

I sent in my DHs Spouse Visa on Mon 17th Dec, and the money was taken from our account the next day.

How long from money being taken (all things being equal) to getting your Visa issued?

We are due to leave 9 weeks tomorrow, and want to know that the Visa is at least on its way!!!!

Thanks

Shell

Hi Shell

It will only take a matter of weeks! About 4 weeks, we got ours in 3 weeks but we did go through a Agent!

Good luck

Guest sydneyshell

Hey Summer

You got it??? Already??? That is amazing news, well done, bet you are super excited now!!!

I REALLy hope it only takes 4 weeks, that would be such a good birthday pressie, and would take the stress out of it coming thru last minute (9 weeks today till we get on that plane!)

Thanks for your response

M xx

Hi all

mine took 2 and a half weeks and that was with my meds having to be sent to sydney! I think you will hear any day now.

the best of luck

x

WOW, there is hope for us yet!!!

M xx

Hi Shell

Yeah Hubby got his on 21/12/08 ( What a great xmas present!!!!) and we booked the tickets the same day! :biglaugh:

We leave 25th March 08 and we cant wait to get on that plane!!!!!

Let me know how u get on!

Good luck

xxxxxxx

Archived