Plz help visa 187 Pr

biriboy

Hi There!

I got visa 187 Pr last month and still working with sponors for 2 year. Recently, the employer got trouble with FairWork that under paid to all staff ( including me and my wife that we worked overtime for employer when I am holding visa 457 until now ) . So If the FairWork find out this problem, Have my Pr got problem with Immigration that my employer bulling me for a long time.

I will still holding Pr or will be cancel ????

Thanks for help

• Like 1

Employer has 2 shop in different areas and I guess someone in other shop made anonymous report to Fairwork. I think he or she left a job for long time and doesn't need to get back money, maybe just do for destroy business. Actually, employer usually hiring ovearsea people that work overtime and under paid for long time.

In this situation, I got employer 's warning that If FairWork can find out my overtime working hours, my Pr can be bad effect. So I worry about this warning, I should keep sercet story or FairWork find out this story and they will say I am lier. Any suggestion to slove this problem ???

Thanks everyone

Employer has 2 shop in different areas and I guess someone in other shop made anonymous report to Fairwork. I think he or she left a job for long time and doesn't need to get back money, maybe just do for destroy business. Actually, employer usually hiring ovearsea people that work overtime and under paid for long time.

In this situation, I got employer 's warning that If FairWork can find out my overtime working hours, my Pr can be bad effect. So I worry about this warning, I should keep sercet story or FairWork find out this story and they will say I am lier. Any suggestion to slove this problem ???

Thanks everyone

I am utterly baffled as to what you think this has to do with your visa.

You have a PR visa, you need to stay working for that employer for two years post visa grant. So long as you do, your overtime arrangements are irrelevant.

They are using your visa status to scare you into not doing anything about them not paying you what you are legally entitled to! Don't let it happen! You have PR! You only need to make every effort to stay for two years. They do not expect you to stay if you are illegally being taken advantage of. That being said, you can't just leave. You need a paper trail that you have done everything you could to stay.

If I were you I would email them that your pay is not correct and you expect it to be corrected and back pay for the time you have already worked. If you are lucky they will put an answer in writing, but more likely they will verbally try to tell you you might loose your visa to scare you. Stand your ground. Tell them your visa requires you to stay for two years only if being paid your legal entitlements, and that you are happy to have fairwork step in and decide if that's happening or not. Then put that in writing too. Then do it if they don't give you what you are entitled to! If they bully you until you feel you have to leave then you can show they gave you no choice.

Do not let them get away with this.

• 5 months later...
They are using your visa status to scare you into not doing anything about them not paying you what you are legally entitled to! Don't let it happen! You have PR! You only need to make every effort to stay for two years. They do not expect you to stay if you are illegally being taken advantage of. That being said, you can't just leave. You need a paper trail that you have done everything you could to stay. If I were you I would email them that your pay is not correct and you expect it to be corrected and back pay for the time you have already worked. If you are lucky they will put an answer in writing, but more likely they will verbally try to tell you you might loose your visa to scare you. Stand your ground. Tell them your visa requires you to stay for two years only if being paid your legal entitlements, and that you are happy to have fairwork step in and decide if that's happening or not. Then put that in writing too. Then do it if they don't give you what you are entitled to! If they bully you until you feel you have to leave then you can show they gave you no choice.

Do not let them get away with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk