how to check medical report

zooki

This is probably an odd question. But i am having the following issue.

I have done my medical about 3 months ago [for 189]. and till now the system says Health report is "requested". I have contacted the IOM and they say they had sent the report to the CO long time ago. Also refused to tell me anything else. Is this normal? Can someone please tell me what am i doing wrong/what should i do.... is there any way to know the reports?

Edited by zooki

Our Evisa still says "requested" under the medicals even though CO has said my husband's meds are finalised. Mine have been referred and I am waiting on the outcome.

BTW, you may never hear from a CO.

Did you receive a generic email from DIAC telling you the details of your CO? If so, could you drop them a quick email to get an update?

Our Evisa still says "requested" under the medicals even though CO has said my husband's meds are finalised. Mine have been referred and I am waiting on the outcome.

Did you receive a generic email from DIAC telling you the details of your CO? If so, could you drop them a quick email to get an update?

Hi candygirl,

I have lodged my application on dec 20 2012, still didnt hear from the CO, medicals and pcc done, change of circumstances form submitted for including new born visa, its almost going to be 2months no communication, worried, please let me know email id of department.

Actually I did. I did contact the CO about 1.5 month (1st week of January) ago with IOM Money Receipt and quarried on my medical that i did in November. To my surprise the CO emailed me the next week asking me not to do the Medical until he ask me to do so!!!!!! How is that possible? I don't know how to react. and i think i am totally lost.

Hi candygirl,

I have lodged my application on dec 20 2012, still didnt hear from the CO, medicals and pcc done, change of circumstances form submitted for including new born visa, its almost going to be 2months no communication, worried, please let me know email id of department.

The email we were given was for our CO. I would doubt very much if you had the same one as I believe there are 33 teams in Adelaide. I am sorry, but I don't want to be giving out our CO's email, I don't think she would appreciate that.

Actually I did. I did contact the CO about 1.5 month (1st week of January) ago with IOM Money Receipt and quarried on my medical that i did in November. To my surprise the CO emailed me the next week asking me not to do the Medical until he ask me to do so!!!!!! How is that possible? I don't know how to react. and i think i am totally lost.

I am sorry I was told not to do the meds or PCC's until requested to do so. If it were me, I would write to the CO and explain that you have had the medical examinations already and ask what the current position is. Sorry I cannot offer any other advice. Good Luck.

The email we were given was for our CO. I would doubt very much if you had the same one as I believe there are 33 teams in Adelaide. I am sorry, but I don't want to be giving out our CO's email, I don't think she would appreciate that.

Hi, I called to department, told CO is assigned already, he might contact if required, my status of docs have changed to received from required.. i have uploaded all docs including meds n pcc except medicals for our new born as we didnt have any link to do so... fingers crossed...