Moving to perth

TheGuests

Hi guys. Have just registered with this site. My name is Michaela and my husband is Keith plus two children, one of each aged 15 and 11. We hope someone out there can help us. We have been granted a state sponsorship visa for WA. Keith is a solid plasterer/dry liner and we dont know where we want to settle yet thats why we need help. Our expected move to oz is July 2010 (all going well). Also is there any solid plasterers out there that can point us in the right direction. We have no family connections out there so we are pretty open minded with regards to where we end up, just need some advice.

Many thanks, Michaela and Keith

Guest gazzman

Hi My visa is also for WA Perth .I am a bricky and after going to perth back in May 2009 I sampled some beautifull places .I have chose Canning Vale or Bull creek .I looked at a few building sites and had a chat the trades there .The general tone was There is a load of work there and thay tend to work to live unlike us brits .Being a tradie ,we will make a load of money with a UK working attude but I am not forgetting the reason why I am moving there . My uncle lives there ,and his saying is (What happens in the UK stayes in the UK .Don,t bring it with you ) lol All the best Gary

hey welcome to pio , good luck with perth, think for most people its schools ..work ..lifestyle ..AND POCKET lol so beach life ..city ..or country , have you looked on seek.com.au or careerjet.au also have a look at the website aussiemove.com if you havn't allready all the best x

Guest freosunny

Hello i am moving to perth in September and am a mental health nurse and was wondering if there were any other mental health nurses who are there that can give me any advice

Guest freosunny

Hello im am also relatively new to this site. I am due to emigrate to perth in september this year. I am a qualified mental health nurse who works with teenagers with mental health problems in the uk. I am keen to speak with any other nurses opr anybody who can give me advice on nursing in Oz and generally any friendly advice on moving there. Thanks D.

Archived