Emigrating Dog

Guest welshspark

Hi,

If you go to the search box at the top and type in the correct wording, you will come along lots of threads on this subject...

But to give you an idea it goes on height and width of the animal, ours is a Jack Russell and that is costing us about £2,000...

Guest ViknMark

Hi,

Ours is a medium sized English Cocker Spaniel, weighing 16kg, costing us £1500, not including the quarantine though.

Guest michele'n'michael

we,ve got a small springer & he's costing £1700. But quarantine is extra(not sure of costs)

Transfering him from Sydney to Brisbane £256.00

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi welshpark

Our German Shepherd cost us £2700 for flights etc.

Ali Perth Quarantine cost us $750 for the 30 days.

Janette

Hi

Give Golden Arrow Shippers a ring. They are great and they even pick your dog up if you want and take it to the airport. Cocker Spaniel emigrated Aug 06 to Perth and cost us just under 2000 pounds. That was including everything, quarantine and even vet fees. I would highly recommend this company and they are based in Staffordshire i think. If you cant find the details let me know and i will hunt them out for you.

Hi,

We brought our 11 year old golden retriever out with us last october, and it cost us £2800 but we did opt for a bigger crate so he'd have more room to move about in. We used Jets4pets..they were fab!!!

Love

Tracey

Hi

Give Golden Arrow Shippers a ring. They are great and they even pick your dog up if you want and take it to the airport. Cocker Spaniel emigrated Aug 06 to Perth and cost us just under 2000 pounds. That was including everything, quarantine and even vet fees. I would highly recommend this company and they are based in Staffordshire i think. If you cant find the details let me know and i will hunt them out for you.

Georgie

If you could hunt out the Golden Arrow contact details for me I would be very grateful. I have googled it but nothing came up.

Cheers

Ali x

Hi Ali,

I posted this on another thread, hope it helps??

Golden Arrow have no web site but there no is 01 588 680 240, and they are in Lydbury North Shropshire, so not far from you (i thinks ?)... The first availble flight to Perth was May 5th, which someone is having to do that for us as we would have gone... HOPEFULLY !!!!

Guest michele'n'michael

Yep Golden arrow are who we are using & I've found them very helpful. We live right up in the \nE of Engkand & they're gonna meet us at Manchester. They would've picked the dog up but it was gonna be an extra £450

hi there cannot speak more highly of golden arrows!!!! Our Ellie is as we speak being flown to Sydney she had been at their kennels since Saturday and they have been absolutley brilliant. She gets to Sydney just as we are taking off on Friday so we will have to wait till we get there to find out if she got there OK. Its such a worry as you cannot explain to your poor pet what is happening to them. Fingers and toes crossed everything will be OK.

Good luck with yours

Christine

no probs Alex.

You should see my paper work filing system, it could have been a few days before i found what should be filed under P for pets under either V for vets or G for Golden Arrow or E for Emigration etc etc ...

If you know what i mean!!!

Archived