Flights booked!!

Chiara Giannetti

Hi guys, havent posted anything in a couple of months but I am now sooooo excited!!

I have my visa, and i booked my flights last night. I will be flying to Perth on the 18th of January :) its all happening now, anyone else travelling around the same time as me? anyone any tips of things i should be looking in to going to? I plan on using the 2 backpacker buses, greyhound and easyrider i think its called! would be great speaking to people in the same boat as myself :)

Hi guys, havent posted anything in a couple of months but I am now sooooo excited!!

I have my visa, and i booked my flights last night. I will be flying to Perth on the 18th of January :) its all happening now, anyone else travelling around the same time as me? anyone any tips of things i should be looking in to going to? I plan on using the 2 backpacker buses, greyhound and easyrider i think its called! would be great speaking to people in the same boat as myself :)

Enjoy! Do you have a plan or are you just going to see where fate takes you?

Thanks! emmm a bit of both really! when i get to Perth I am help x'ing at a kangaroo sanctuary for a couple of months (goes towards my 2nd visa) after that just going to back pack around, I want to be in brisbane area around April/May to go to Nimbin's mardi grass festival! Apart from that im just going with the flow :):) what about you are you heading over soon?

My rough plan is to stay in NSW after my 2 weeks in Sydney, either still in Sydney or somewhere more smaller if I don't like it. Other than that I don't have a clue! I'd happily go to Tasmania for a few months if I could find a job there instead.

They changed the rules this year, you need to be earning the lawful wage and have wage slips for it to count but it still sounds worth doing for a week or two. I'm not bothered about doing a second year (atm) so the volunteering thing wouldn't put me off

I havent really been thinking about actually getting paid work over there, if something comes up id take it i suppose but hopefully couch surfing will help me out a lot :) what area of work are you hoping to get? OH no really that is so rubbish, I know what you mean im not too bothered about 2nd year visa, although we might as well get it while were out there! The farm i am going to in queensland in through help X, so i am not getting paid but they have definitely told me they can sign for 2nd year visa! I have triple checked now lol