Dog walks in Melbourne SE Suburbs

HayleyC

Hello,

I just wanted to see if anybody know's of any good dog walks in Melbourne (I live in the SE suburbs) at the moment I just walk on the beach and in parks which is fine but on the weekend I wouldn't mind driving somewhere to go for a walk. Is there any nice lake's you can walk round? or walking tracks? I am concerned about snakes though as my dog loves to go in and out of the bushes but I can manage to keep her out of them if I have a ball so it isn't too bad.

Thanks

Hayley

Hi Hayley

You haven't said where you are but there a few places you could go if you are in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Lysterfield Park has a great walking trail and a man made beach. Caradina Dam is great there is also Lilydale Lake Park.

Enjoy

Sara

I'm pretty sure Listerfield doesn't allow dogs. Cardinia does but they must be on a lead (but it's a goods place to see the roo's)

KCC park in Skye near Cranbourne is a dog club park with a huge off lead pen and a lake they can swim in (although it looked a bit manky on Friday). If you fancy a longer drive Warburton is lovely with a river running through it that dogs and kids can paddle in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guest jensanco

Is the leash on at Cardinia Resevoir new? When we were there some years back there were dogs that were def not on leads

Is the leash on at Cardinia Resevoir new? When we were there some years back there were dogs that were def not on leads

It's been on leash for at least the last 3 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so no smilies and just assume I 'like' your post unless I say otherwise as there's no 'like' button for me to click on!

Guest jensanco
It's been on leash for at least the last 3 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so no smilies and just assume I 'like' your post unless I say otherwise as there's no 'like' button for me to click on!

I apologize but I have just noticed you're location - we'll be heading your way in a few weeks LOL OH MY I do hope that doesn't mean Berwick rains all the time :$

I apologize but I have just noticed you're location - we'll be heading your way in a few weeks LOL OH MY I do hope that doesn't mean Berwick rains all the time :$

It's a beautiful sunny morning here right now.

I am more like Eyeore, there's a little black rain cloud that follows me Everywhere I think!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello,

I just wanted to see if anybody know's of any good dog walks in Melbourne (I live in the SE suburbs) at the moment I just walk on the beach and in parks which is fine but on the weekend I wouldn't mind driving somewhere to go for a walk. Is there any nice lake's you can walk round? or walking tracks? I am concerned about snakes though as my dog loves to go in and out of the bushes but I can manage to keep her out of them if I have a ball so it isn't too bad.

Thanks

Hayley

I live by Lilydale Lake and walk my dog there everyday. Great place!

Hiya Geoff :)

All is good - jon's off doing band stuff this arvo, so I'm here figuring out a menu and planning a shopping list.... Joys :)

Must arrange to meet up again with the dogs soon - I've passed the 13 week mark now, and seem to have a lot more energy than a few weeks back :)

Hiya Geoff :)

All is good - jon's off doing band stuff this arvo, so I'm here figuring out a menu and planning a shopping list.... Joys :)

Must arrange to meet up again with the dogs soon - I've passed the 13 week mark now, and seem to have a lot more energy than a few weeks back :)

Yes we must! Now the nights have drawn in the pens are too dark to go play in!

Glad you hear you're doing well.

Take care and say g'day to Jon for me. (How's the home brew going btw????)

Geoff

Jon is loving the Home brew - it's almost time to make Batch number 3 cos he's just got a few bottles left :) This time he's going to experiment a bit more and hopefully start to make it more his own, rather than straight from the kit...

Mind you he's also enrolled on a uni course, started swimming lessons and joined a couple of bands so he may well be running out of time!

Jon is loving the Home brew - it's almost time to make Batch number 3 cos he's just got a few bottles left :) This time he's going to experiment a bit more and hopefully start to make it more his own, rather than straight from the kit...

Mind you he's also enrolled on a uni course, started swimming lessons and joined a couple of bands so he may well be running out of time!

He needs to ditch the unit course, that'll never improve his life like the other options!!!

Archived