Today is the next step

k8bug79

Well today is the day that we have set aside to work on my application for a spouses visa. Sorry bit of a pointless post and not exactly a remarkable event but even so the last few days have held mixed emotion. I have had the application forms kicking around for a couple of years, even filled one in 2 years ago. But after waiting for permission from my ex to take my eldest and for money, we are now ready to start getting the real application going. We are still not intending to file it until June as I have an exam then that I want to concentrate on before giving all my attention to the final check of the visa and submitting before any July price hikes.

Whilst this isn't exactly the first step for us. OH started that by claiming citizen by descent, but I think this is probably the first time it has felt real and right now I am not really sure how I feel about that. :wub:

Guest GoldCoastMag

Congratulations on taking the 1st step. You just need to check that the forms you downloaded are current, as they do change them periodically.

I had mine all completed before I found out.

The very best wishes.

Thanks for the tip. Thankfully I did reprint them the other day. How typical though, best laid plans and all but by the children were in bed and we were ready to start it was 9.30 and too late to think about it properly, so I guess as always is the case it will be delayed again. Might try this evening, but I have an assignment to do so may have to do it in a coupl eo fweeks. As long as it's before July I guess that is all that matters

Archived