WA SS Query

THE HULLS

Hi all have anybody completed their ss for wa recently, we have just started and when we go to write on why we want to go there , it wont let us write many words. It says up to 200 can be used, but does this include spaces, ect.. any help would be greatly appreciated. xx Linda..:wink:

Guest Kalinka
Hi all have anybody completed their ss for wa recently, we have just started and when we go to write on why we want to go there , it wont let us write many words. It says up to 200 can be used, but does this include spaces, ect.. any help would be greatly appreciated. xx Linda..:wink:

I believe when they mention numbers (ie 200 or 1000) they refer to the number of characters, not words, it 200 would include commas, full stops, spaces, etc. I know it's tricky (we had to trim ours several times) but you have to be precise and to the point to express what you want to say. Good luck!

I believe when they mention numbers (ie 200 or 1000) they refer to the number of characters, not words, it 200 would include commas, full stops, spaces, etc. I know it's tricky (we had to trim ours several times) but you have to be precise and to the point to express what you want to say. Good luck!

Thanx, yes thats what we have just said, to the point indeed!!! so what do u say..lol.. na only joking will let hubby do this part as i,ve been stresses with everything else...Ielts, anmac, ahpra ..lol.. Just looking at your timeline u got your visa very quick!!! well done. x

I didn't even fill half the available space. Don't worry about the actual content. Everyone gives, pretty much, the same reasons: Jobs, good for family (schools, hospitals etc) and of course the beach!

For specific answers, check out some of the WA threads in here.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/138011-wa-state-sponsorship-questionnaire-any-advice.html and others. Good luck with you application.

EDIT: One more: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/111284-wa-state-sponsorship-application-form-help.html

Archived